- Generating and updating of sales & inventory reports.
- Responsible for the whole logistics process flow inclusive order placements, COC and import permit applications, customs clearance and delivery.
- Coordinate closely with forwarding agent to ensure all inbound shipments are customs cleared and transfer to local warehouse on time.
- Liase with transporters and Courier agents to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Provide customer service to sales team on local consignment tracking.
- Coordination of after sales service devices.
- Diploma/Degree holder.
- Min 2 years relevant working experience.
- Familiarity with Import procedures will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Power Point.
- Analytical & process-oriented.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.